Thursday, August 27, 2020

Bro | CUT to YOU

 Hi creative friends!

Today I am back with you to share a new design team layout created for CUT to YOU today to share a new boy themed layout featuring the awesome Constellation Cluster cut file.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 20200816_114626.jpg

Constellation Cluster cut file

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is ctyconstellationcluster.jpg

I recently purchased a new boy collection and wanted to get stuck in and create with it straight away. I decided to cut the Constellation Cluster cut file from white cardstock - I mean how can you go wrong with stars on a boy layout right? I placed small thin pieces of craft foam underneath the star cut file and adhered it to the yellow background patterned paper. You can see in the detail photo below the shadow this created by giving the cut file dimension.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 20200823_141918.jpg

I also love how the white cut file design pops against the yellow paper. I placed my matted photo in the space on the right of the cut file and balanced the photo by placing a cluster of embellishments in the top left space of the cut file.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 20200823_141929.jpg

Cut file designs like this background one are fabulous if you are stuck on an idea, by cutting this design out, it instantly decides for you where to place your photo and embellishments to give you a great looking layout. Some other ideas for this cut file I thought of doing were to machine stitch it before I adhered it, watercoloured it, inked it and cut it up into several pieces.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 20200823_142005.jpg

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope I have inspired you to create projects about those men and boys in your life! Be sure to check out the Boyzone section of the CUT to YOU store, this is a dedicated section for boy inspired cut files!

Happy creating!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is dt-new-tarrah-3.jpg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails