Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Happy Happy Happy | Color Me Happy | Pretty Little Studio

 Hi everyone!

Today I am back to share a new design team layout created for Pretty Little Studio! I have used the gorgeous Color Me Happy collection and a cute cut file from CUT to YOU!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 20200823_140124.jpg
I decided on a fun pin wheel design for this page and backed all the pinwheels with lots of the different patterned papers from the 8' x 8' paper stack. I love the effect this gives - so bright and happy!
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 20200823_114344.jpg
Once the pinwheel cut file was all backed, I added craft foam underneath it and adhered it to a plain white cardstock background. I then took some of the circle die-cuts and stickers and added these to the centres of the pinwheels. You can see in the detail photo below the shadow the cut file creates as it has the dimension underneath it.
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 20200823_114412.jpg
I matted the photo of my 2 beautiful nieces with one of the large Be Awesome journalling cards and also adhered another smaller journal card on top of the black one - this one became the title of my page. I placed this slightly towards the left of the page and then added that darling bee die-cut and a phrase to the right of the photo and title.
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 20200823_114422.jpg
On the left of the photo, I added the cute balloon sticker from the Lucky Stars stickers, a phrase sticker and one of the gorgeous flair buttons. Above the photo are some phrase and word stickers and I also added the cute cloud die-cuts to fill in a gap at the top.
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 20200823_114358-1024x768.jpg
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have been inspired by my layout in some way! Make sure you check out the Pretty Little store for this collection and so many more gorgeous goodies!
Happy creating!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is PLS-end-post-image.jpg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails