Friday, July 31, 2020

Sunshine | Pretty Little Studio

Hi everyone!
Today I want to share a new Summer themed 8.5′ x 11′ layout for Pretty Little Studio using mostly the Fun in the Sun collection with a touch of Color Me Happy too. For the month of July, the Fun in the Sun collection is 50% off so get in and get it before it goes back to full price in a few days!
I absolutely love that paper with the blue and green diagonal pieces so I decided on this as my main background paper. The blue in my son’s kayak matched the blue colour in the paper perfectly! I then gathered a few pieces from the Fun in the Sun collection in similar colour tones as the background paper.
Under the photo I layered a bracket card in the lime green colour, by adding this is helps to offset the lime green colour down the bottom, drawing your eye up towards the top of the page to the all important photo. I added the speech bubble die-cut that says, ‘ Every Summer Has a Story’ over the top of the photo slightly and I also found a small wood veneer cloud and a white cardstock cloud shape that I also layered over the photo.
A few of the journal tabs, phrase die-cuts and small hearts were also added from the Fun in the Sun collection, I love the pops of all the colours throughout my page. I wanted to add a flair button to my page so I decided on the one that says ‘Sunshine’ one from the Chasing The Sun collection, adding it to the bottom right of my photo.
Lastly I stamped the date stamp and trimmed the background paper down and added plain white cardstock to frame the page, I then added a border of machine stitching right around the entire perimeter.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have been inspired by my layout in some way.
Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails