Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Happy Play | CUT to YOU

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing new design team layout created for CUT to YOU featuring the awesome Triangle Banners cut file! This cut file is a free one only included the newsletter so make sure you are subscribed!

I started out by cutting out the banner cut file from white cardstock. I then chose a few bright and happy patterned papers to back the triangle banners with. Once the banners were all backed, I machine stitched along the tops of the banners using white thread.

I wanted the banners to pop up off the page so I added craft foam underneath. I chose a plain black cardstock background for something different, I arranged the banners how I liked them on the page and then adhered them. You will notice I also included 2 white tiny pegs at the top left and the bottom right. The great thing with this banner cut file is the banners are all joined so its easy to place on your page!

I added a cardstock frame over the top of my photo and adhered it down with craft foam. I created a focal point with the photo over to the right of the page, I added some embellishments here and the title is under the photo also.

The super cute tiny black and white bow I have had for the longest time! I was so glad to be able to add this to my page! I created two other smaller embellishment clusters on the page also, I kept these small as I did not want to cover up all the banner goodness!

Lastly I added the date stamp and some splatters of white mist to my page. I love how the bright colours and the triangle banners look against the black!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Don’t forget that to receive free cut files each month, you need to be subscribed to the newsletter, you can subscribe here.

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails