Friday, July 24, 2020

Beautiful | Bohemian Dream collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone.
Today I am.sharing a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla featuring the gorgeous Bohemian Dream collection!
I am not normally a purple person when it comes to clothing or scrapping but when it comes to the Bohemian Dream collection, how can you go past that gorgeous purple?! The dress that my niece is wearing in this photo together with my Mum was the inspiration for my layout today. The colours in Amelia’s dress were the perfect match with the Bohemian Dream collection!
To start my page, I chose my background, which is the Dreamer paper and then started to build from the background up. I cut 2 strips of paper from the A and B sides of the Flower Child paper and placed them horizontally, I then trimmed the blue with white spots paper and cut it into a rectangle shape. Next I layered a paper doily underneath my photo, one of the journal cards from the Beautiful Mess paper and also layered one of the die-cut frames from the ephemera pack under the photo. The photo and frame have craft foam underneath them to add dimension to the page.
To embellish my layout, I took some of the florals, feathers and butterflies die-cuts from the ephemera pack and tucked them into various places around the page. On the left of my photo, I added one of the gorgeous flair buttons and the ‘Beautiful’ die-cut became my title for the page.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you can take a little inspiration from my layout today.
                                 Happy creating!
                                         Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails