Sunday, July 12, 2020

Delightful Roses | CUT to YOU

Hi everyone,

Today I am back with you to share a new design team layout for CUT to YOU inspired by the gorgeous July Mood Board challenge. I was inspired by the pink (of course) and the gorgeous roses/petals in the top section. I have used the stunning new Fern Posey cut file on my page today!

The gorgeous Fern Posey cut file


The photo I am documenting is of a gorgeous rose from my Mum's garden with a super cute grasshopper on top! Perfect photo for the mood board (mood board inspiration picture is below)

In the close up photo below you can see the photo with the rose and grasshopper on my layout. I cut the Fern Posey cut file from white cardstock and then chose a pretty pink paper to back all the floral parts. I left the greenery parts plain without any paper behind them.

Once I had finished backing the flowers, I put craft foam underneath and arranged it on my chosen background paper how I liked it, I slightly rotated it from the original cut file design photo.



I tucked in my photo over on the right hand side of the page and added a few embellishments here also. I even added a set of books to the right of my photo just like the books in the mood board! My title is Delightful Roses, made up of a small sticker and some pink alphabet stickers. I added the title under the photo and also added one of the gorgeous layered butterflies near the title.


The good part about raising a cut file up from the background is that it then gives you cute places to tuck embellishments in and around. Some of the flower die-cuts and stickers fit perfectly by doing this.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I hope you have a chance to join in with our mood board challenge for July. By joining in, you go into a random draw to win free cut files!

Happy creating!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails