Friday, July 10, 2020

Happy Cake Day | Make A Wish collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!
Today I am back with you to share a new ‘Throwback Thursday’ layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the gorgeous Make A Wish collection!
The Make A Wish collection is one of my all time favourite collections by Cocoa Vanilla so when I got a ‘Throwback Thursday’ assignment, I knew this collection was the one I wanted to use to document a cute photo of my niece from her recent 3rd birthday.
I have again chosen to create a page in the smaller format of 8.5′ x 11′. The gorgeous Happy Day cut file title and the candles cut file are all by CUT to YOU. I have had those for a while, I was so happy to be able to use them on this layout! I backed the title with the ‘B’ side of the Hip Hooray paper and the candles with the Party Dots paper from Make A Wish. Once backed, I popped them all up using adhesive craft foam. I love the shadows and dimension this creates.
In the detail photo above, you can see I decided to add the word ‘Cake’ to the title of my layout. Happy Cake Day is the title of my layout. I used the alphabet stickers from the Make A Wish collection to spell Cake.
The background paper I chose is the Daydream paper from the collection, I then chose the wood grain paper and adhered it on top and machine stitched around the edge. I love the texture and softness this creates. I bent up the edhes of the paper slightly also.
The super cute photo had to be the main focus so I decided to adhere it to the centre of the page with one of the chipboard frames ‘framing’ it. Above the photo, I adhered the heart border strip from the ephemera pack and fussy cut out a small journal spot from one of the papers to tuck in. I also layered the ‘Fun’ banner to the top right of my photo. I adddd the wood veneer cake to the right of the photo and added some of the stars from the ephemera packs and accessory sticker sheet. Lastly I added some of the phrase and word stickers also from the Accessory sticker sheet and dated the date stamp.
Thank you so much for joining me on my blog, it’s always fun to revisit some of the past Cocoa Vanilla Studio collections for Throwback Thursday!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails