Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Here Comes the Sun | Pretty Little Studio

Hi everyone! 

Today I am back with you to share a new design team layout created for Pretty Little Studio featuring the awesome Here Comes The Sun collection that is currently 50% off in the Pretty Little Studio store until the 30th of June!

I decided to create an 8.5' x 11' layout today to feature that gorgeous 8 inch sun ray vellum piece! I adhered it using minimal adhesive to plain white cardstock. I then took the pale blue diagonal stripe paper and adhered this to the bottom of the sun ray vellum. I then machine stitched around the entire outside edge to add texture and to help adhere the vellum.

Underneath my photo I layered a paper doily and one of the gorgeous bracket pieces from the Chasing the Sun collection. I popped these all up with craft foam to create dimension. At the bottom of the photo, I tucked in one of the yellow journal labels which was perfect to add a touch of yellow down to the bottom of the page.

The 'Here Comes the Sun' die cut piece was the perfect title, I placed it to the left of my photo up on foam dots to create dimension. The heart diecuts were the perfect dash of pink as was the heart flair button from the same collection. The main focus of my page is the photo and title however to lift the eye up, I created a small cluster on top of the sun ray that includes a fabric cloud from my stash, die-cut cloud and some stickers.

Lastly I added a few blue sequins scattered around the sun rays and stamped the date stamp.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Shop the Here Comes The Sun collection here

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails