Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Shine | Color Me Happy | Pretty Little Studio

Hi everyone!
 
Today I am back with you to share a new design team layout created for Pretty Little Studio featuring the AMAZING Color Me Happy collection designed by Cat Martin!

         This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_11062020_192357_923_x_1000_pixel-1.jpg

 I started out choosing the Yummy Sprinkles 12' x 12' paper from the 12' x 12' paper pad for my background. I then chose the 12' x 12' Neato paper and ripped about a 4 inch vertical strip and adhered it to the right hand side of the background paper.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is IMG_11062020_131941_1000_x_750_pixel.jpg

 
The sunshine die-cut was strategically placed to cover an ugly drain in the photo and I think it looks super cute there! I also added one of the cute Sweet Drops flair buttons tucked under the bottom left corner of my photo. Lastly I splattered some black mist, stamped the date stamp and then matted my page to some plain black cardstock.
                           

Underneath the super cute photo of my nieces, I layered 1 of the 3' x 4' cards from the Be Awesome Journalling card pack and one of the cardstock frames from the Over the Rainbow diecut pack! I popped my photo and layers up with craft foam to create some dimension and placed most of my embellishments to the left of the photo including the Shine title from the Stay True Words pack and the super cute rainbow diecut also from the Over the Rainbow pack. I also added the banner from the Hear Me Roar pack and a few assorted stickers here and there too.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope I have inspired you to create with your Color Me Happy collection or if you don't have it yet, you NEED IT!! Everything is GORGEOUS!!

Happy creating!!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is PLS-end-post-image.jpg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails