Saturday, June 6, 2020

Loved | Cut To You

Hi everyone!

I am beyond excited to be here sharing my very first layout as part of the amazing CUT To YOU design team! I absolutely LOVE Gwen's cut files (well who doesn't right?) and can't wait to create more projects using them! I hope you enjoy my projects that I will be sharing twice a month right here on the CUT To YOU blog!
My first layout share is this soft and pretty layout below featuring the gorgeous new Frame Trio cut file.


To begin, I sized the Frame Trio cut file in the Silhouette software to suit my layout and cut it out from white textured cardstock, I then chose some soft, pretty patterned papers to back the florals in the cut file design. Where there were leaves, I tried to add green but the florals were a mix of colour which I love!

2020-05-21 16.01.59

On the 'Loved' title part of the cut file design, I decided to leave it plain on my layout however you could easily ink, paint or watercolour this to suit your page. For the 3 frame spaces in the design, I decided to add the photo of my gorgeous nieces in the centre one and then I backed the other two with some patterned paper and also added some pretty quotes over the top.

2020-05-21 16.02.06

Once the cut file was all backed, I added craft foam underneath it all so that it would sit up off my chosen background paper and create some shadows and dimension. You can see in the detail photo above the shadows created underneath the 'Loved' title part of the cut file. To achieve this, I cut the craft foam down very small in order to adhere it without seeing any foam adhesive.

2020-05-21 16.02.21

I added some beautiful embellishments including some die-cuts, enamel dots, epoxy stickers and 3D stickers to finish my page and enhance the cut file design even more. I also like to include the date stamp on my layouts so that people who may look back in the future will know when the photo on the layout was taken.

2020-05-21 16.02.11

Thank you so much for stopping by the CUT to YOU blog today! I hope you enjoyed reading how I put my page together. Make sure to check out the CUT to YOU store for all the amazing cut file designs available!

Happy creating! 

DT NEW Tarrah

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails