Saturday, May 16, 2020

This Makes Me Happy | Savannah Dreams | Pretty Little Studio

Hi friends,


Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Pretty Little Studio featuring the gorgeous Savannah Dreams collection designed by Kim Watson! All this month there is 50% off this gorgeous collection so make sure to get some in the Pretty Little Studio store and take advantage of this awesome discount!


I started out by choosing a cut file design from The Cut Shoppe, cut it out from white cardstock, I decided to halve the design and then I backed it with the pretty Daydreams paper I then machine stitched on the white of the cut file outline, I love the texture this gives the page. I cut a strip from the Laugh All Day paper and adhered it to the top of the cut file design. I love the added touch of another colour on the cut file.


Next I adhered the cut file design to some white cardstock, deciding to adhere it on a slight angle for a change. I then cut out a strip of the Crazy Daisy transparency using the same angle as the cut file and adhered it to the top of the page. I also added one of the freebie banner die-cuts here to draw attention to the top some more. I matted my photo in one of the packaging pieces and then added craft foam underneath. I adhered the photo overlapping on the cut file and on to the plain white cardstock.


I then adhered the Enjoy acrylic title, from the Happy Acrylic pack, to the bottom of the photo. I also added a small heart and phrase die-cuts underneath the Enjoy title. I also wanted to add the 'This Makes Me Happy' die-cut piece as this photo is of myself and a few scrappy friends on a weekend away together! It did Make Me Happy and we had the best time! To bring some more attention to the This Makes Me Happy die-cut, I added foam dots to pop it up off the page!


Lastly, I took some more of the floral die-cuts, a butterfly and a few word stickers and created small clusters of embellishments around my layout. I also added the date stamp and a few small black splatters of mist.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Don't forget that Savannah Dreams is 50% off for all of May so get in and get the goodies while they are on sale!


Happy creating!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails