Thursday, April 9, 2020

Sweet Moments | More Than Words Collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi friends,

Today I am sharing a design team layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I decided to go back and pull out the gorgeous More Than Words collection for this project. I decided to cut a scallop design cut file that is from Cut To You first and backed some of the open spaces with some of the gorgeous papers from the collection.
I chose the Noteworthy paper as my background paper and arranged all the scallop pieces on the background how I liked them. I chose to document a lovely photo of my Mum and my son together at my Nan's 90th birthday at the end of last year. I added one of the cardstock frames behind my photo and popped it up with foam tape to raise it up off the page. I placed some embellishments around the photo, including the flair button, a few die-cut phrases, a chipboard heart and some enamel dots and shapes.
My title is made up of the chipboard 'Moments' word from the chipboard elements pack and also the word 'Sweet' from the black chipboard titles pack. I placed both of these on the left of my photo, I like how they look overlapping the scalloped papers underneath. I added some of the floral cluster die-cuts around the page also, I like how they add some more colour and another element to the page.
The most time consuming part of the layout was backing all the scallop pieces and getting them arranged. Once that was all done and I had them glued down, the rest of the layout came together quite quickly. I find backing cut files very therapeutic, a bit like fussy cutting....however I know its not everyone's cup of tea lol! A few of the last bits I added were the small phrase stickers from the Accessory Sticker sheet.
Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my Throwback Thursday project and that you are inspired in some way to create with your More Than Words goodies.

Happy creating and stay well everyone!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails