Monday, April 20, 2020

My Boys | Legendary Collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi friends,

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the awesome new Legendary collection. The photo I am documenting is a recent one of myself and my boys getting out for some exercise and fresh air during Covid-19 isolation!

I have wanted to try doing an 8.5' x 11' sized layout for some time now, I have created a few in my time but not many that I have shared before. I loved the smaller space to work with! I decided to incorporate machine stitching right around the entire perimeter of the blue star background  paper, bending up the edges to create some texture.

I decided to cut out an arrow design cut file (free from Paper Issues) from white cardstock and backed all the arrows with different patterned papers. I love how it looks with all the colours. I added craft foam underneath to give it dimension and placed it to the centre of the page.

Once the cut file was adhered, I placed my photo towards the top right corner, adding craft foam and 2 of the stickers from the accessory sticker sheet underneath the photo. My title is made up of the cardstock titles, I added craft foam underneath the title also and placed that opposite the photo at the top.

Some of the embellishments I included on my page are all from the Legendary collection, including the clear stickers, die-cuts, enamel dots, a flair button and some of the small phrase and word stickers from the accessory sheet. Lastly I added the date stamp to the 'Best Ever' sticker at the bottom.

The Legendary collection is perfect for documenting both the boys and girls in your life! Make sure you get your hands on some!
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog during these uncertain and crazy times. I hope you all stay safe and healthy.

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails