Thursday, January 9, 2020

The City Of Love | More Than Words Collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi there creative friends!

 Today I am sharing a new layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the stunning More Than Words collection

This week the design team were asked to create a project all about holidays and vacations. I have had some of my Paris holiday photos printed for some time so I choose 3 of my favourite to feature on my layout today.

I wanted to highlight the middle photo a little more so I raised it up off the page by adding a small chipboard frame underneath it and also added one of the black chipboard hearts to the photo. The other two photos I adhered flat to the paper, however I tucked in one of the tabs to the left and one of the small journal spots to the right.  

My title is actually made up of the black letter stickers from the Made of Awesome collection and the 'Love' is one of the black chipboard titles from the More Than Words collection. I absolutely LOVE the vellum flowers in this collection and almost used a whole pack of them just on this layout! They were perfect tucked in either end of my photo cluster. I did add a few of the die-cut ones too for some pops of colour. 

The XOXO flair was perfect to go with the 'City of Love' theme of my layout, I added it to the end of the 'Love' word. The 'Remember This' banner I popped up and placed above the 'Love' word. I added lots of words and phrases suited to our trip to Paris. I used accessory stickers, die-cuts and cut apart paper for this. To finish off, I added some of the super cute heart enamel shapes. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope this gets you inspired to create a holiday themed layout using one of the Cocoa Vanilla Studio pretty girly collections!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails