Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sweet Summer Time | The Cut Shoppe

Hi creative friends,

Today I am sharing a layout created for The Cut Shoppe

I used the Sweet Summer Time freebie cut file that was included in the June 27th 2019 newsletter. 



I cut the cut file design out from white cardstock and then backed the title parts with 2 different patterned papers from the Sunny Days 6' x 8' pad. I used the pink in 'Summer' to make it stand out just a little bit more. For the spikes of the sun, I chose a yellow paper from the 6' x 8' paper pad.  

Once it was all backed, I adhered it down to another piece of white cardstock. I then matted my photo with another of the 6' x 8' papers and adhered it to the bottom right of my page. I then started to embellish using chipboard pieces, die-cuts and stickers and puffy stickers.

The 'Vacay Vibes' die-cut piece was perfect underneath the 'Time' word and I just had to add the teal coloured chipboard car here too! A few of the other chipboard embellishments I added are the shell on the left, the heart at the top and the 'Sunkissed' piece right at the top too. 

Make sure to check out The Cut Shoppe store for amazing cut file designs to enhance any project!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy creating!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails