Thursday, January 23, 2020

Back To School | You Rock Collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi creative friends!

Today I have a Back To School themed layout to share with you created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I have used mostly the awesome 'You Rock' collection along with a few bits from 'Made of Awesome' and 'Totally Rad'!

I started out by cutting the Back To School title cut file design from The Cut Shoppe using white cardstock, I then picked some papers from the You Rock, Made of Awesome, Totally Rad and Colour Me Happy collections and backed them all behind the letters in the title. I love how all the papers look behind the title. Once the letters were all backed, I adhered it to the 'In Line' paper from the You Rock collection. I added a photo each of my sons on their first day back to school last year. I was lucky with the design in that it was suited to 2 photos either side of the word 'To.  

I added a variety of embellishments including accessory stickers, a rubber charm, wood veneers, wood buttons, a flair button, a die-cut and chipboard stickers from the various boy collections mentioned above. The wood buttons I added to the centres of the letter 'C' in the words 'Back' and 'School'. The 100% Awesome sticker in the centre of the 'O' in 'To' I popped up with craft foam for some dimension. I just love the world globe die-cut from the Totally Rad collection, it was perfect for my school themed layout!

The star underneath the star flair button, I fussy cut out of one of the papers from the Made Of Awesome collection. I like how it it looks underneath the star flair which is also from the Made Of Awesome collection.  I just love the rubber charms from the You Rock collection, I added the one that says 'So Much Fun' to the top of the 'B' in the word 'Back'. To finish, I added some of the phrase stickers from the 'You Rock' accessory sticker sheet to the middle of the 'A' in the word 'Back' and I also stamped the date stamp at the bottom of the '2 Cool' sticker. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you are inspired by my layout in some way! Be sure to check out the Cocoa Vanilla Studio store for all the amazing collections available!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails