Monday, January 27, 2020

I Am An Aussie | Pretty Little Studio

Hi creative friends!

Happy Australia Day!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Pretty Little Studio I was asked to create something in honour of Australia Day!

I went through all my Pretty Little Studio goodies and pulled anything that was red and blue. Red, white and blue are the colours of our flag however our traditional colours are green and gold. As I don't have much in the way of green and gold to scrap with, I decided to go with the flag colour scheme for my layout today. I layered one of the dark navy papers from the Document Life collection, a paper doily from my stash and and one of the bookmark pennants underneath my photo.

I knew that I wanted to use both the mini and the larger red letter stickers from the XOXO collection to make up my title, I added these to the bottom of the paper, I like how the title pops off the darker paper. I also added the 'Having a Blast' phrase die-cut just above the title, it went perfectly there.

I pulled out the 'Best of Times' die-cut from the Document Life collection and added it overlapping onto the left of my photo. I also added a fabric star embellishment and a flair button from my stash. I just love how it looks under the word cut outs that I layered on the top. I absolutely love the cork arrows from the Ain't Life Grand collection, this was my very last one. Pretty sure they are no longer being made :( Thankfully I still have some cork hearts left!! Lastly I scattered a few star stickers in red and blue around and also stamped the date stamp.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails