Thursday, December 26, 2019

Dec 25 | The Cut Shoppe

Merry Christmas creative friends!

 Today I am sharing a new Christmas layout created for The Cut Shoppe using the 12 Days of Christmas 'Dec 25' freebie!

The Dec 25 freebie...find all the 12 Days of Christmas cut files in the store here

I decided on a red, black and white colour palette for this layout, I am not normally a plaid person but I love how the red and black plaid looked backed in the '25'. I decided on the pretty black floral for the 'Dec'.

Once I had backed the entire cut file, I added craft foam underneath and popped it up on to the small back spot paper. I often pop up cut files from the background paper to allow for tucking in embellishments as well as layering them on top of the cut file.

I added my photo on top of the '5' and layered a black doily and one of the frames from the collection. I added some wood veneer embellishments as well as die-cuts and stickers to finish off my page. Overall this layout came together pretty quickly once I had my cut file backed and ready to go.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I do hope you have a wonderful day celebrating Christmas with your loved ones!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails