Saturday, May 2, 2015

Wonderful Things Will Happen....

Hi there!

So I have been keeping a little secret for a few weeks...I can finally now reveal that I am joining the Paper Issues Creative Team! I was so excited when Kelly Feldman emailed me to ask if I would like to join the team for the next 4 months....of course I said YES!!!! There is always lots going on over at PI so why don't you come on over and check out the shop and what challenges we have too!
You can even save on your shopping with this code!!
Every fortnight there is a Sketchy Saturday feature where we provide a sketch and you have a fortnight to link up your project inspired by the sketch!
All the details can be found here

This is the sketch to be inspired by...

This is Nicole Nowosad's layout based on the sketch..you can also see this layout on the Fancy Pants blog here

Here is my layout inspired by Nicole's layout and sketch....

I used the Amy Tangerine 'Stitched' collection for this layout... I cut my background circles with my Silhouette Cameo...

I used the AT Stitched 6 x 6 paper pad to back the circles with patterned paper...I used some foam tape to raise some of the ephemera for dimension...

Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today.....happy creating!

Tarrah x

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

WONDERFUL news....big congrats! It looks like a fun place to play, too:):) ENJOY!!!

janet said...

Congratulations!!! I love your work! This layout for the sketch challenge is amazing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails