Sunday, May 3, 2015

National Scrapbook Day...Hello.....

Hi everyone!

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY!!!

Over on The Cut Shoppe blog, we are celebrating National Scrapbook Day over 2 full days!! We have loads of gorgeous inspiration from the Design Team on both days and of course there is an awesome cut file set to download for FREE! All you need to do is go to The Cut Shoppe blog to find out more!

This is the layout I have created using the Etc. Etc. Etc. free cut files!

The NSD Free Cut File Set Etc. Etc. Etc. 

I really like cutting out the cut files with white cardstock...it gives me the option then to ink them a different colour or to back coloured paper underneath as I have done in this layout...

Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today.....why don't you head over to The Cut Shoppe Etsy store to find all the gorgeous cut files available...Ashley adds brand new cut files every other week!

See you next time...

2 comments:

janet said...

I love your layering!!! This page is gorgeous!

Monique Liedtke said...

Awesome page!! I love it when there's so much to see!! Fab cut file too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails