Saturday, May 2, 2015

Good Times...

Hi there!!
HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY!!!!
 Today I am sharing a layout I recently created using the super adorable Cocoa Vanilla Studio Flying High collection!
I wanted to show how versatile this collection is by creating more of a masculine layout rather than a cutesy layout for a change. 
By selecting a few key pieces from the Flying High collection, I was able to create a layout that documents a memory of my older son riding a motorbike! I have been loving printing my photos into filmstrips lately! I like that they are small and I can layer underneath them!

Cocoa Vanilla Studio Flying High products I used are:
Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today! I hope I have inspired you to get out your Cocoa Vanilla goodies and create!
See you next time...
Tarrah x 

1 comment:

janet said...

Love the denim background!! Such a great design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails