Sunday, March 16, 2014

Selfie....


Hi...

Recently Fancy Pants Designs had a Design Team call....I decided to enter this year but unfortunately didn't make it.......I was really happy with my projects though...I thought I would share 2 of them with you here today..to enter you had to create 3 projects using FP products if you could....I created a layout, a card both of which I am sharing today....I also created a mini album which I will share next time...

Selfie..

The chipboard 'Selfie' title is of course a Words or Whatever one....

Valentine's Day card..I used an arrow cut from my Cameo to look like it was shooting through the heart doily...

  I only own one a few papers of Fancy Pants Designs and not much else so I had to try and work with what I had...I think I did alright in the end...I was happy anyway....
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today...I will be back to share my mini album with you in the next few days....
Tarrah x

1 comment:

Paula said...

Fabulous creations, good on you for trying out...best wishes for next time :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails