Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Laugh..

Hi everyone..

Today I wanted to share one of the many layouts that I created at that AWESOME retreat Escape 2 Create I have just been on.....I created this layout inspired by the gorgeous bright Mood Board over at Jot Magazine designed by Kim Jeffress..

I just love this photo of my good friend Leonie Neal-Dawson and I taken at the Camp Mojo retreat last year!! So much fun...I have used mostly the awesome Pink Paislee Key Kid collection for this one...love this range!

That flair is from Greatest View and the Wood Veneer is a WOW one of course!! I also added a cute paper straw for a different look!!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.....happy creating...
Tarrah x

8 comments:

Sandra said...

Great fun layout, you two look like you're having a ball.

Lizzy Hill said...

You are such a lucky duck to get to that retreat! Fab photo & I'm with you,this range ROCKS.... Love how you've used the different elements....looks fabulous:):)))

Lizzyc said...

That is such a fun photo and you have created a colorful and fabulously fun layout.. I am sure those camps are wonderful times with great friends!

Leonie said...

Haha I love it. :) Stars in our eyes! that paper range is perfect for the mood board, great choice.

Kim said...

This Is so fun I love it thanks for playing along!

Tania B said...

Love it Tarrah, love the straw. My kids have some of those and I have been eying them off!!!

Sheree said...

Gorgeous page Tarrah! So fun and bright! Thanks for joining in the challenge! :)

Kim Archer said...

and our Mood Board winner issss... woo hoo.. it's you Tarrah. We loved your bright, fun and colourful layout. Thanks so much for being part of the Mood Board for March. I will email you to grab your address so I can pop your prize in the post. Thanks again. KIM

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails