Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Shine...

Hi all..

I was asked by Manda from Life.Paper.Scrapbook magazine to create a video tutorial for a guest spot on the LPS blog....I decided to create a layout incorporating those ever popular pockets/bags that around everywhere now....if you watch it please be kind as I am very new to this video thing lol!!



Here is the finished layout again..I used lots of Heidi Swapp No Limits for this layout...the title was cut with my Silhouette Cameo using Brush Script MT font..



The Kraft Kut with the star overlaying the photo is from WOW ( Words or Whatever)

The flair and Hello My Name Is journal card are from my favourite embellishment shop....D-Lish Scraps

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today...if you watched my video...thank you so much for watching...I hope you enjoyed it..please leave a comment good or bad on what you thought of it....thanks a bunch! Take care...

Tarrah x

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Your video was great.. I enjoy watching people create, it is so inspiring.. love your layout too..

Lizzy Hill said...

Good on you with the video! And I love how you use those little bags/pockets - as always, your pages are GORGEOUS!!! And congrats on the 'gig', too:):)

Kim said...

Great video tarrah i thanks for sharing !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails