Sunday, October 20, 2024

Coffin Treat Boxes | Hey Pumpkin collection | Doodlebug Design Inc

Hi creative friends! 

When you think of Halloween, do you think of treats or scary things?

I have combined both making some coffin treat boxes using the gorgeous Hey Pumpkin collection by Doodlebug Designs!


I used a cut file from Lori Whitlock and some plain black cardstock to create the coffin shaped boxes. They were super easy to put together!


When you take off the lid of the coffin, you get a surprise pop out character! I used vellum folded up to adhere the characters to pop out of the box. I added a witch and spiders, some ghosts and some bats.
 

For the tops of the boxes I chose some papers from the 6' x 6' paper pad and who can go past the gorgeous DoodlePops?! I added 3 to the tops of the boxes but then I also added some stickers from the This and That sticker sheet and Doodle twine around them as well.

I also added Shape Sprinkles, Bits and Pieces die-cuts and puffy stickers to decorate them also.


I absolutely love how these turned out! They would make a great gift or table placement for a Halloween party! I hope you give these a go!


BLOG | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE

DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Hey Pumpkin collection
Doodle Twine

 Other

Silhouette Cameo
Black cardstock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails