Friday, April 12, 2024

You & Me | Frosty and Friends collection | Pretty Little Studio

Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a new layout featuring the gorgeous Frosty and Friends collection by Pretty Little Studio

Even though this collection has a lot of winter and snow references, I was still able to create a layout featuring a photo of myself and my son on the beach!


I chose the 'Winter' '12 x 12' patterned paper for my background, I really like the ledger look of this paper. I then began to create a focal point in the centre of the layout adding my photo here and layering some tags from the Fuzzy Socks die-cut pack and some cardstock frames from the Snow Angel frames pack. At the base of the photo I also added one of the scalloped die-cuts from the Snow Cream die-cut pack.


On the right of the photo, I also added one of the gorgeous flair buttons, this one is from the Let It Snow pack. I also placed some hearts here and a stitching clear sticker too. My title 'You and Me' is the only item on my layout that is not from the Frosty and Friends collection - its actually from the Glitter and Ice collection and can be found in pack from here.


I created a cluster both above and below the main focal point of my layout to add some detail and interest to the page. I also added some details down the sides by placing Fruitcake stitches stickers on either side of the layout. Lastly I added some of the Marshmallow Wordfetti stickers to help tell the story of my layout. 


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails