Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Explore | Great Escape collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a new layout featuring the awesome Great Escape collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio.

Last year I was lucky enough to go to Ayers Rock for work, this collection is absolutely perfect for my photo, the colours match so well!

Lately I have been creating layouts that mainly just use embellishments, with very little patterned paper added to my layout, this layout is one of these where I chose just 3 different papers however 2 of them were just small strips, 1 strip from the Adventurer paper and 1 from the Wild Life paper. My background paper is the Happy Camper paper. I created my layout on plain white cardstock and trimmed the plain cardstock down to measure 11' x 11', once trimmed, I adhered it to the Happy Camper paper. Next, I machine-stitched a border around the outside. 

Next, I added my photo with a frame die-cut layered underneath, adhering it with some craft foam to add some dimension. On the left-hand side of the photo, I tucked in the tag from the Accessory sticker sheet and also another piece of paper from the Wild Life paper. I then added both of the strips of patterned papers to the bottom, placing them horizontally. At the top, I added some chipboard and another die-cut. I layered the banner sticker in the top right-hand corner of the photo too. On the right of the photo, I placed another of the stickers from the Accessory sticker sheet.

My title is one of the puffy title stickers, I placed this at the bottom of my photo. I placed some more chipboard pieces including the arrow on the left hand side and the road sign on the bottom left corner of the photo and the Let's Go banner also from the chipboard pack. I also placed some of the puffy stars from the title pack around the layout. Lastly I added some of the phrase stickers from the Accessory sticker sheet to help tell the story, stamped the date stamp and sprinkled some black mist.  

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed reading about how I created my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Happy creating,

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails