Thursday, February 9, 2023

Sweet | Love Always collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a sweet layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the gorgeous Love Always collection!

My assignment for today was to create a project for the Throwback Thursday feature that we sometimes run, I just had to use the Love Always collection for love month!

Documenting a sweet photo of myself and my eldest niece together when she was last visiting. She is always up for a selfie with her Aunty! Love her gorgeous face!

The Love Always collection has such pretty floral ephemera and I knew that I wanted to include a lot of them on this layout. I decided to build some layers of florals below the photo which I made the focus of the page by placing it in the centre of the page. I included both vellum florals and ephemera florals for some different textures on my layout.

Under the photo, I layered a piece of the grey paper with the small white hearts and I tucked in the scalloped border die-cut on the right hand side as well. On top of the photo, I placed one of the cute puffy stickers and a sticker from the accessory sticker sheet.

Also on the right of the photo, I tucked in the die-cut tag and added some twine through the hole in the top of the tag. I stamped the date stamp using black ink on the tag also. On the left I continued the floral layers including some wood veneers this time. Here I also added one of the gorgeous butterfly die-cuts.

For my title, I could not go past the gorgeous wood veneer word, deciding on the word 'Sweet' from the wood veneer pack. I did however add the cute puffy banner sticker that says 'Smile' too. I added another of the butterfly die-cuts here at the top and also a cute small one down the bottom below the wood veneer leaves.

I trimmed down the patterned paper background that I chose for my layout and matted it to a sheet of plain white cardstock. I then machine stitched around the edge of the entire page to create a border. Some of the last things to finish off my page were to add some more of the phrase and word stickers from the accessory sticker sheet, a few more die-cuts and I also sprinkled some white mist on my page.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed reading about how I created my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it!

See you next time!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails