Sunday, February 19, 2023

Lil Love Bug | Lots of Love collection | Doodlebug Designs

 Happy Love month everyone! Today I am sharing a 12' x 12' scrapbook layout created using the gorgeous Doodlebug Design Lots of Love collection! 

The Lots of Love collection is absolutely GORGEOUS and is so perfect for all kinds of projects! I am documenting a sweet photo of my niece dressed in a cute dress that matches the collection perfectly!


I decided on the beautiful blue 12' x 12' paper with the X's and O's from the Lots of Love collection as my background paper, I trimmed this piece down to frame it with the 12' x 12' Happy Mail paper. I LOVE the pops of red against the pretty blue colour. 


I took a piece of red plaid paper from the Lots of Love 6'x 6' paper pad and tore the bottom edge to create some texture, I layered this piece under my photo in the centre of the layout. I used craft foam both under the photo and under the red plaid paper to create some dimension and shadows on my page. I added a super cute mini paperclip to the top right corner of the photo. 


I tucked in two of the die-cuts from the Lots of Love Bits and Pieces pack on the right of my photo, I tied some of the Lily White Twine through the hole in the top of the small tag and layered one of the super gorgeous ladybug Doodle Pops on the top of the small tag. Here I added some small embellishments from the Lots of Love collection including a heart Doodle Pop, die-cuts and the This and That cardstock stickers.


For my title, I included the gorgeous Love word die-cut from the Lots of Love Chit Chat pack and also used some of the Alphabet Soup stickers in Ladybug to complete my title. Above the photo, I tucked in some of the tags from the Lots of Love Bits and Pieces pack and added the Lily White Twine through the holes in the top of the tags.


Some of the final embellishments I added to my layout were the heart Sprinkles, more die-cuts, This and That cardstock stickers and some of the Icon stickers all from the Lots of Love collection to finish my page. I also stamped the date stamp with black ink and sprinkled some white mist also.


I absolutely LOVED working with the Lots of Love collection, thanks so much for taking a peek at my layout today! See you next time!



DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Lots of Love Collection
Alphabet Soup Alphabet Stickers - Ladybug
Doodle Twine - Lily White
Mini Paperclip - Ladybug

OTHER

White Mist
Date stamp
Black ink  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails