Thursday, January 13, 2022

Let It Snow | Frosty and Friends collection | Pretty Little Studio

 Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a new winter themed layout featuring the gorgeous Frosty and Friends collection by Pretty Little Studio. I started by choosing the North Pole paper, cutting a piece of this and adhering it to the top of a white cardstock background. I then distressed and bent the edges of this piece to add some some texture to the page.


I tucked in my photo under the paper slightly and adhered a small black square frame from the Snow Angel frames pack over the top of the subject in the photo - I love how this draws your attention to the subjects in the photo. I placed my title which is the Let It Snow title from the North Pole die-cuts to the left of my photo, popping it up using foam dots.


I took lots of the snowflake die-cuts from the Snow Cream pack and adhered them around the page, I love how these really add to the Winter theme of my page. At the top and bottom of the page I placed some of the labels from the Snowy Labels pack and also layered some of the clear sticker Fruitcake stitches and some of the coloured Marshmallow Word stickers.


I also added some heart die-cuts from the Winter Wishes pack and finished off by adding a flair button and stamping the date stamp too. 


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout and were inspired in some way?!

Happy creating! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails