Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Happy Halloween | Goosebumps collection | Pretty Little Studio

 Hi creative friends,


It's Tarrah back with you today to share a new spooky scrapbook layout created for Pretty Little Studio featuring the awesome Goosebumps collection designed by Ashley Horton. 


I decided to start with the Happy Halloween cut file from CUT to YOU cutting it out from black cardstock and then backing the words with 2 different papers from the 6' x 6' paper pad. I then adhered the cut file to the 12' x 12' Bewitched paper that I chose for my background. I love the black splotches of paint/ink on this paper. I trimmed this paper down a little bit and backed the entire layout on the 12' x 12' Candy Corn paper. I placed my photo in the space at the top right of the cut file, layering a tag from the Ghost Town die-cuts underneath. 

In the 'O' of the Halloween word, I placed a round spider die-cut from the Witch's Brew die-cut pack using foam tape. On the web part if the cut file, I adhered the Boo word from the Thriller die-cut pack and placed a spider die-cut from the Spooktastic pack to look like it was dangling from the web. I layered some of the words and phrases over the top of the Boo word and I placed one of the flair buttons from the Boo-Ya pack down below the Boo word.


I adhered some of the stars from the Witch's Brew pack around may page and also placed one of the large photo corners in the top left of the layout also from the Witch's Brew pack. Lastly I adhered a few more phrase and word die-cuts and stamped the date stamp on my photo. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it?!
Make sure to get the Goosebumps collection right now as it's 50% off in the Pretty Little Studio store! It's an amazing collection!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails