Saturday, August 7, 2021

Love Love Love | Dream Big collection | Pretty Little Studio

 Hi creative friends!


Today I am sharing a new scrapbook layout created for Pretty Little Studio featuring the gorgeous Dream Big collection!


I started by choosing a background paper, I chose the 12' x 12' Creamsicle paper in white from the Document Life collection. For this entire layout, I was inspired by the 3' x 4' journal card that says Love, Love, Love from the Day Dream pack! I decided to cut this card into 3 pieces so that I could split it and add my photo between two of the cut-aparts. I arranged them so there was one at the top and then 2 down towards the bottom. 


Underneath my photo I layered another 3' x 4' journal card in pink. I adhered the photo and card just under the top Love word. To the right of my photo, I adhered the ampersand die-cut from the Courage die-cut pack. From the Wonderful die-cut pack I adhered the XOXO under my photo, the You + Me, some of the banners and some of the small hearts.


On the left of my photo, I added a fabric arrow from my stash and placed some word and phrase stickers from the Lovely Words sheet on top of the arrow. I added some more of these phrase stickers around my page also. Underneath the You + Me, I added one of the super cute flair buttons from the Destiny pack.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout?! Make sure to check out all the AMAZING collections and goodies in the Pretty Little Studio online store!

Happy creating!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails