Sunday, July 25, 2021

I Love Summer | To The Moon collection/Bella Besties Summer layout | Bella Blvd

Hi creative friends!

Today I am back to share a new Summer themed scrapbook layout created for Bella Blvd featuring the awesome To the Moon collection together with Bella Besties!

PhotoGrid_1625963111073

I took the My Whole Universe paper and got my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the i LOVE Summer cut file from the different colors in the paper. I love how the title turned out! I trimmed down the Bella Bestie white heart and ombre paper and adhered it slightly on a slant to the Out of This World paper turning over the top left corner. I then trimmed off the excess paper as needed.

PhotoGrid_1626037312627

In the title, I decided to take the heart out that represented Love and I replaced it with the die-cut sun from the ephemera icon pack. I then layered the chipboard sun from the chipboard sticker icons over the top of the die-cut one. I then adhered the super small epoxy sticker sun from the Spaced Out epoxy sticker pack on top of the chipboard one. Also from the chipboard icons, I added 2 of the cute clouds above the title. I also added the chipboard arrow below the title and also added a strip of thin blue washi tape.

PhotoGrid_1626037393936

I adhered my photo using foam tape on the left of the 'M' in the Summer title, here I tucked in a tab die-cut on the left of the photo and trimmed down the dark blue scalloped border sticker from the Doohickey Sticker sheet and added the short piece at the bottom of the photo. I took the remainder of the scalloped sticker and added it to the top of the heart/ombre paper. On top of the photo, I added a tiny epoxy cloud and in the middle of the 'R' letter, I added a sun sticker popped up with foam tape and another sun epoxy sticker on top of the regular sticker. I took the 'I Heart U' from the Mr. Robot Bella Pop and the cloud from the Soar High Bella Pop and added them to the right of the photo. I love the dimension that the Bella Pops bring to a layout!

PhotoGrid_1626037456343

A few last things I added were some heart die-cuts, the flag die-cut on the left of the photo to look like my son is holding the flag and some of the puffy enamel dots from the Boy's World puffy stickers pack Lastly I stamped the date stamp.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it!

Bella products used:

To The Moon collection pack

To The Moon Doohickey Sticker sheet

To The Moon chipboard icons

To The Moon Ephemera icons

To The Moon puffy stickers

To The Moon Bella Pops

To The Moon Epoxy stickers

Bella Besties White Heart and Ombre paper

Bella Blvd I Love Summer cut file

FB_IMG_1621160867448

 

  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails