Friday, December 4, 2020

Merry & Bright | Glitter and Ice collection | Pretty Little Studio

 Hi everyone and Happy December!

I hope you are all holding up ok? I have a new Christmas themed layout to share today featuring the gorgeous Glitter and Ice collection by Pretty Little Studio.

I gathered a few pieces of the Glitter and Ice collection and also some other cute things like the beautiful gold metallic ‘25′ die-cut. I just love this piece and knew that I definitely wanted to include it on my layout. The red fabric tab in the right corner of my photo is from my stash.

Under my photo and under the gold foil ’25’, I layered a navy blue and a red bookmark from the Dear Santa collection. I placed the navy one vertically and the red one horizontally. Over the ’25’ die-cut I layered some phrase stickers and a die-cut Christmas tree. Here I also adhered a gorgeous flair button.

To the left of my photo, I added another die-cut Christmas tree with a heart and phrase sticker. I chose the word Together from the Twinkle Lights die-cut titles and adhered this right above the gold ’25’ die-cut. A few heart die-cuts and clear gold stickers really enhanced my design.

Lastly I stamped the date stamp and added a few splatters of mist to finish the page.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout today and that you were inspired in some way?!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails