Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Hello Fall | Oakley Avenue collection | Pretty Little Studio

Hi everyone!

 Today I am back to share an Autumn/Fall themed layout created for Pretty Little Studio.

I have created an Autumn/Fall themed layout featuring the gorgeous Oakley Avenue collection and also an Fall Leaves cut file from the Pretty Little Studio store.

I cut the Fall Leaves cut file design from white textured cardstock and then backed all the leaves with different patterned papers in the Oakley Avenue collection. Once the cut file was all backed, I placed craft foam underneath the cut file and adhered it to another piece of white textured cardstock. I love the dimension and shadows this creates!

I added my photo in the top right of the cut file also using craft foam to adhere it. I tucked in a tag with twine added here too and placed a tab die-cut on the right side of the photo. I used the word titles from the Oakley Avenue collection and layered the title over part of the cut file as well as part of the photo. Underneath the photo, I added a die-cut arrow.

Just down from the photo, I also added the word Love from the colored title pack and a round heart die-cut near the bottom right corner of the photo. Here I also stamped the date stamp. I also added one of the gorgeous flair buttons, some leaf and heart die-cuts and a few Fall themed phrase/word die-cuts too.

Lastly I sprinkled some black mist and trimmed down the white cardstock to mat the whole layout on black cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my layout and that you were inspired in some way.

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails