Sunday, March 29, 2020

I Love You to the Moon and Back | Pretty Little Studio

Hi friends,

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a soft and pretty page using mostly the Here Comes the Sun collection.

I started out with a white cardstock background and added some yellow water colours to the background. I also ripped some of the sides if the white cardstock and added small pieces of yellow paper behind these spots. Around the entire edge, I hand drew a black border with a sharpie pen.

In the centre of my page, I added a few layers underneath my photo, including a paper doily, a cardstock frame and some die-cuts. I added the 'To the Moon and Back' die-cut title to the right of my photo, overlapping onto the photo. To complete the title, I added the 'Love You' part above. I also added some of the pink hearts from that collection too.

Below the photo, I added a teal coloured tab and a pink long label that I added washi tape to. Above the photo I added some of the cloud die-cuts and I added one of the short labels behind one of the clouds too. In the top left corner of the photo, I added a fabric embellishment tab from my stash. These are handmade by a lady in Australia. I layered one of the phrase stickers right over the top of the fabric tab.


I scattered some of the black stars and pink hearts around the page and also added some yellow heart stickers too. I love the flair buttons from this collection and added the 'I Love You' one to the left of my photo.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope my layout has inspired you in some way! Make sure to check out the Pretty Little Studio store for this collection and all the gorgeous collections available over there!

Happy creating! Keep safe and healthy and look after each other!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails