Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Summer Is Coming | The Cut Shoppe

Hi creative friends!


Today I am sharing a new Summer themed layout created for The Cut Shoppe featuring the awesome 'Summer Is Coming' cut file. Its getting pretty hot down here in Australia and we are never short of Summer photos to scrapbook, all the Summer themed cut files are perfect to document our Summer! 



Summer Is Coming

I started out by cutting the cut file design from white cardstock, I then chose lots of the fun papers from the 6'x 8'paper pad from the Sunny Days collection. to back behind each letter in the title. I love how all the colours and patterns look together! Once the letters were all backed, I used craft foam underneath to pop it up off the pink background patterned paper. I placed it down the bottom of the page so that I was able to add my photo and some embellishments at the top. 

I layered a few die-cuts underneath my photo and just had to add that super cute girl transparent die-cut piece to the left of the photo too. On the right of the photo, the Sun Shine Sun die-cut was perfect to add, I like the pop of yellow. I added one of the blue puffy hearts to this piece as well.  I also added some embellishments overlapping the cut file to bring some more interest to the design. 

I hope my layout had inspired you in some way today? Don't forget to check out The Cut Shoppe for all your cut file designs!

See you next time!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails