Saturday, November 30, 2019

A Fresh Start | Pretty Little Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Pretty Little Studio using the Winter Wonderland collection. I started my page by taking some white cardstock and put some blue ink through a snow like stencil to replicate a snow feeling on the background.

That large snowman is just adorable and it just had to go on this page! I fussy cut him out of the cut apart freebie sheet and used some foam dots to pop him up off the page beside my photo. Underneath my photo, I added a bookmark pennant and a small paper doily to soften the background. I then punched out some of the circle die-cuts and added 3 of those around the photo.
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is A-Fresh-Start-Detail.jpg


I also added some of the Winter phrases, I decided to leave them as a whole so that it was a larger focus/embellishment to balance with the large snowman on the left. Underneath I added one of the shaped journal spots for an extra pop of colour on that side.
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is A-Fresh-Start-Detail-2.jpg

Some of the smaller embellishments that I added include the star and heart stickers, some blue sequins and some more small phrase stickers too. I also added a cork arrow and a heart flair button, the colours in the flair co-ordinated perfectly with the rest of the colours on the page. My title is the 'A Fresh Start' banner which also went perfectly!
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is A-Fresh-Start-Detail-3.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my layout.

Happy creating!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is TarrahMcLean-2.jpg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails