Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Love This Happy Life | Happiness Collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the stunning Happiness collection!

This week we are focusing on what makes us happy. I decided to document a photo of myself in London 2 years ago. Travelling is another of my passions along with scrapbooking of course!
I have been lucky enough to have been to London 3 times now and will be going back again next year, so excited!  

I started off by choosing a few of my favourite patterned papers from the 6' x 8' paper pad from the Happiness collection and I also chose a cut file design from The Cut Shoppe, I cut the design out from white cardstock and then used the papers to back the design. The 6' x 8' paper pads are perfect for this kind of technique as it saves you cutting into a 12' x 12' inch paper when you are only wanting a small piece. 

I arranged the hearts how I liked them and then adhered them down to another piece of white textured cardstock. Some of them overlap each other and some of them stand alone. I matted my photo in another of the papers from the 6' x 8' paper pad and also tucked in one of the die-cut frames from the ephemera pack. I placed my photo over the biggest of all the hearts and then began to embellish.  I chose to trim down the white cardstock and I used one of the pink 12' x 12' papers as the background paper. 

I cut one of the quotes from another of the 12' x 12' papers to use as part of my title and also added one of the cardstock titles to complete my title. To embellish, I did a bit of tone on tone embellishing where I added a similar colour to the one already there. I mainly used the die-cut hearts and flowers from the ephemera pack, however I also added some of the cute phrase accessory stickers and some of the clear stickers too. I love the banner that says 'The Best' so that had to make it onto my page somewhere, its also from the ephemera pack. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope I have inspired you to get out your Happiness collection and create with it. Don't have this collection yet? You need it!!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails