Sunday, May 26, 2019

Hello Handsome | Echo Park Petticoats & Pinstripes | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I have a new design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers to share using the awesome Petticoats and Pinstripes collection by Echo Park!

This week the inspiration for my page comes from my photo. I loved the light colour of the sandstone column my son is leaning on in this photo. The blue shirt he is wearing is a great contrast against the light background too. I pulled out some of the woodgrain elements and some of the blue tone things from the Petticoats and Pinstripes collection to help coordinate everything.

I started out by adhering the 'B' side of the moustache paper horizontally to a plain white cardstock background. I then took one of the 12inch stickers from the sticker sheet and stuck it to the bottom of the paper. 
I placed some craft foam underneath my photo to pop it up off the page. I like how this creates dimension and shadows.

I cut one of the bingo cards from the Bingo Cards paper and then layered one of the fuss cut 3' x 4' journal cards over the top of the bingo card. I used craft foam again here to pop it up, creating the dimension and shadows that I love. On the left of the photo, I added one of the banners fussy cut out from the 3' x 4' journal cards paper again under my photo I also added one of the layered stickers here for extra interest. Some of the wood veneer pieces were placed for embellishments and some of the word stickers too. Lastly, I added the date stamp and some splats of mist to finish my page. The washi tape strip was alsoplacedat the bottom of the page.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope I have inspired you to check out the Sassy store for boy collections!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x
    
     
       
     
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails