Friday, April 26, 2019

Whimsical Cards | Paige Evans/Pink Paislee | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I have a new project to share with you created for Sassy Scrappers using the gorgeous Whimsical collection by Paige Evans/Pink Paislee. This is my last project using this collection! Stay tuned for something new in the coming weeks!

This week I was really stretched for supplies from my last kit so I decided I would make some super quick cute cards to use up the last of the leftovers! I cut and folded 2 white background card bases and decided to have one portrait and one landscape style.

With the card above, I had some fringing left over from a previous layout so I decided to make use of it by trimming it down to fit the card base. I then adhered the exact same paper behind the fringe to make it look like it was one piece. I added one of the chipboard frames in the centre of the card and added some stickers and a paper strip.
The card below I added both a chipboard and sticker frame and also layered another sticker over the top of the chipboard. I added some banners below and also a couple of the leaf die-cuts. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to purchase any 6' x 6' paper pad from the Sassy store and create a fun project with it!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

     
    
 
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails