Monday, March 25, 2019

Peace, Love, Happiness | Bohemian Dreams | Pretty Little Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new layout with you created for Pretty Little Studio using the gorgeous Bohemian Dreams collection- designed by Ashley Horton!

I chose to not use much patterned paper on my layout this time and I love how it has turned out by using just a patterned paper background and a few suitable embellishments! On the right hand side of the photo, I tucked one of the pink tabs as I felt like that side was lacking a bit of pink! I am all about the balance and visual triangles when it comes to designing my layouts! I love to layer embellishments over the top of other embellishments...the yellow 'Life Is Good' phrase sticker was a perfect pop of yellow added right there on the large ampersand!

As the patterned paper was designed and printed on an angle, I decided that I would create my design the same way, I laid down my photo on the angle first, I liked it this way so I then just built the design around my photo. I used a mixture of cut-aparts and die-cuts to embellish my page. Some I adhered flat to the page and some I used foam dots to give them some dimension.

I also added some cork shapes and a flair button to add some different texture and interest to my page! Words and phrases in different colours make nice little touches and can sometimes be all that is needed to add that final thing to a page!

The date stamp and a little bit of black mist was splattered as my final touches and that is how this layout was created!

You must check out the gorgeous Bohemian Dreams collection in the Pretty Little Studio store! The colours are just so beautiful and its suitable for any theme scrapbook pages and/or cards!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails