Friday, November 9, 2018

Love You | Wild At Heart | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla using one of the past collections - Wild At Heart!I absolutely adore the Wild At Heart collection, its just so beautiful with all the florals and the gorgeous colours. Some of the papers, I will admit I would struggle to use as a whole piece, I found this to be the case with the Memento paper I just love those gorgeous florals and colours but using it as a whole paper had me slightly intimidated, that's where a cut file comes in handy! I was able to cut a pretty design with this paper and all of a sudden its not too overbearing!  The cut file design is popped up off the background paper with some foam tape, I love how this allowed me to layer pretty things underneath the cut file as well as on top. I didn't matt my photo, however I did add a small, pretty Cambridge doily and one the tags from the ephemera pack were layered under my photo for some extra interest.The 'You Are the Sunshine in My Soul' piece is from the gorgeous ephemera pack, I love how it looks right up against my super cute photo and layered over the top of the cut file. I added other pretty bits and pieces from the ephemera pack also to embellish my page.I just LOVE the 'LOVE YOU' title from the chipboard sticker sheet, it was perfect to use as a title, I placed it layered over the top of the cut file and also overlapping my photo slightly also. That blue bow just had to make it onto this page - right or wrong! I was determined for it to go on and I love how it looks under the title, it really sets off the design of the page!I added a small cluster of embellishments in the top left area of the cut file to draw the eye around the globe. Some splatters of Gold Heidi Shine and the date stamp and I was finished!
I hope I have inspired you to pull out your Wild at Heart collection or any collection for that matter and get creating! Check out the Cocoa Vanilla online retail store if you need any goodies!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails