Sunday, November 11, 2018

Life Is Better In The Summer | Simple Stories Hello Summer | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the Hello Summer collection.

As soon as I saw those super cute flamingos from the sticker sheet and the ephemera pack, I immediately thought of this super cute photo of my niece sitting on the pool flamingo when she was a baby! Because the flamingos were facing different directions, I worked my design so that I could fit both on my page.

I love that saying, 'Life is Better in the Summer' so this was the perfect title piece layered over the flamingo on the left. I also added some of the fun phrase stickers for some pops of colour around the page too. The florals in this collection are soooo pretty and I couldn't resist adding a few of those onto my page too!

I tucked in the palm tree die cut on the top right of my photo to draw in some of the green colour and create a visual triangle. The wood veneers that I have this month aren't actually from the Hello Summer collection, however they go perfectly! I used the flamingo (of course!) and one of the small flowers from the wood veneer pack.  

I just love that pineapple chipboard piece too, it was the perfect size and colour to add to the bottom right corner of my photo. 

This collection is perfect for your Summer/Beach photos! The colours are gorgeous! Find it in the Sassy Scrappers store now!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

    

    
    
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails