Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Super Star | You Rock | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

This week on the Cocoa Vanilla blog we are sharing projects with a stars and striped theme in honour of our American friends celebrating 4th of July! I decided to use mostly the You Rock collection for my layout today! 

For the stripe part of my layout, I snuck in my favourite black and white striped paper from the gorgeous Love Always collection, I decided to adhere it so the stripes were vertical and then I could arrange the stars at the bottom of the stripes....I love how the colourful stars pop off the page against the white cardstock and black and white stripes.

For my stars, I fussy cut lots of the stars from the 'You Rock' Starshine paper plus I added some wood veneer stars, ephemera stars, acetate stars and enamel shape stars from the Totally Rad collection!  The photo is of my cute nephew dressed in a star onesie and it was the perfect photo for this page! 

The Super title is from the Totally Rad ephemera pack and the Boom flair is from the You Rock Flair Buttons. I also added a You Rock ephemera piece at the bottom of the page together with some more stars and a smaller strip of the striped paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails