Friday, July 6, 2018

Be True To You | Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am excited to be back to share a new design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the awesome Escape the Ordinary collection from Pinkfresh Studio

One of my favourite papers from the Escape the Ordinary collection is this one with the vertical running arrows down the left hand side! I just had to use it for a background for my first layout!

Once I had my photo chosen, I layered some of the papers from the 6 x 6 paper pad underneath and placed the photo and paper layers beside the arrows on the right side of them. I then used some embellishments to bring in some of the colours from the arrows over to the right hand side. 

I added all the different embellishments from this collection including the vellum stitched heartswooden alphaschipboard stickerspuffy stickersfabric die-cutsephemera and the layered tags.

A little bit of black mist and the date stamp finished off my layout!

Make sure to check out this collection in the Sassy store now and grab it while you can!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Escape The Ordinary Gold Foil/Wood Alpha Stickers 5"X7"    Escape The Ordinary Puffy Stickers 6"X8"
Escape The Ordinary Fabric Die-Cuts 16/Pkg   Escape The Ordinary Cardstock Stickers 5"X7" Stitched Hearts
Escape The Ordinary Chipboard Stickers 5.5"X11"  Escape The Ordinary Single-Sided Paper Pack 6"X6" 32/Pkg
 Escape The Ordinary Layered Tags 8/Pkg    Escape The Ordinary Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Chase
Escape The Ordinary Ephemera Pack 63/Pkg
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails