Thursday, July 19, 2018

Harry Potter | Boys Rule | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am back to share a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the awesome new Boys Rule collection!

The inspiration for this layout started with those cool lightning bolt icons from the chipboard sticker pack. When I saw those I knew I had to create a Harry Potter themed layout of my youngest son dressed up for book week last year!


I was able to find a really cool font that was perfect to cut a title out from the dark paper plus I also cut out the glasses and the Platform 9 and 3/4 too! They were all perfect elements to add to this page! Lots of the word and phrase stickers from the Boys Rule Accessory stickers went perfectly too so I added a few of those around the layout. I also added lots of different pieces of ephemera and clear stickers to further embellish my layout. 

I love how this turned out! Why not try creating a themed layout using the Boys Rule collection? 
We would love to see it! 

Share anything you create using Cocoa Vanilla products with us in our Facebook community group!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails