Friday, July 20, 2018

Enjoy and Smile | Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the awesome Escape the Ordinary collection by Pinkfresh Studio!

The inspiration for my layout today came about from my son's red jumper in the photo! Plus both my sons are going on a bushwalk so it was the perfect photo to team up with this collection! I flipped through the 6 x 6 paper pad and ripped out the red paper with all the quotes on it. I loved that I could cut them into strips and adhere them above and below my photo. 

As you can see I went with a fairly red theme on this page, pulling out lots of different bits and pieces that were red from the collection, like some of the cardstock stickers, puffy stickers, chipboard stickers and ephemera. I added some small touches of black and grey also to break up the red. 

I added a couple of embellishment clusters around the page including the one above with part of the layered, the Wild puffy sticker and the star and flower chipboard stickers. I love to cluster embellishments and I especially love to overlap embellishments onto my photo.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the Sassy store for this collection and so many more craft goodies!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Escape The Ordinary Single-Sided Paper Pack 6"X6" 32/Pkg    Escape The Ordinary Puffy Stickers 6"X8"
Escape The Ordinary Layered Tags 8/Pkg   Escape The Ordinary Fabric Die-Cuts 16/Pkg
Escape The Ordinary Ephemera Pack 63/Pkg   Escape The Ordinary Chipboard Stickers 5.5"X11"
Escape The Ordinary Cardstock Stickers 5"X7" 2/Pkg Phrases      Escape The Ordinary Cardstock Stickers 5"X7" Stitched Hearts

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails