Friday, November 17, 2017

Remember | Elle's Studio Family Fun | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am excited to share a new layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the awesome Elle's Studio 'Family Fun' collection
This is my last layout using this collection, I have created 6 layouts all together using it and I love how they turned out!

I had some of that gorgeous chevron paper left over and decided I wanted to use some to back a star cut file....the cut file is from Just Nick Studio and I cut it out of white cardstock, I then went ahead and backed lots of the stars with the papers....I absolutely love how this turned out!

Once the stars were all backed I then adhered it in to place on the background paper. I chose a couple of those awesome journal cards to mat my photo and I knew I wanted to include that grey tag on this layout too! 

Embellishing was super easy with the puffy stickers, acrylic shapes, wood veneer and ephemera all being used to embellish this layout! A few splatters of mist and the date stamp finish off my layout!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Stop by the Sassy store and grab this gorgeous collection before its sold out!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

    Family Fun - Acrylic Shapes        Family Fun - Double Sided Journalling Cards 10pk
        Family Fun 12x12 Double Sided Paper - Paper 4      Family Fun Bits and Pieces 48pk

              Family Fun Puffy Stickers        

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails