Friday, November 24, 2017

25 | Crate Paper | Fa La La La La | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you and I would like to share a new scrapbook layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the gorgeous, festive Crate Paper Fa La La La La collection!


I started this layout by having just the top paper as my background, but once I had finished the page I felt it needed something else so I decided to trim down that paper and I added the green paper as my background. I like how it adds a bit more colour to the page!  

Because my son is holding the star for the top of the tree in this photo, I knew I had to add that gorgeous gold glitter star to the top of the photo. I also picked the star background paper as it matched so well with the photo!

I absolutely LOVE that '25' ephemera piece, this piece makes the perfect title for this layout too! That cute bird is from the 12 x 12 chipboard sheet, I added lots of ephemera pieces to embellish this layout!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Make sure to check out the Sassy store if you would like to purchase some Christmas craft supplies, I highly recommend visiting the Sassy store - there are some amazing products to purchase in store!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Fa La La Chipboard Stickers 12"X12" W/Gold Glitter (more on order)         Fa La La December Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12"

  Fa La La Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts 40/Pkg W/Gold Glitter       Fa La La Mistletoe Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12"

Wish Season Flair Pack 8pk

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails